On Call Central is a software service that is paid automatically by credit card or ACH. Your pricing plan requires automated billing.
There are only two exceptions where we may offer to send you an invoice, and accept payment by check.
- We may accept payment by check if your four-week recurring billing amount is $5,000 or more.
- We may accept payment by check if you wish to pay annually, in advance.
There are no other instances in which we will send invoices, and accept payment via check.
If you fall into one of the two exceptions listed above, and we grant you this option, the following terms apply:
- All invoices must be paid within 30 days.
- Accounts more than 30 days in arrears no longer will be permitted to pay via check.
- Accounts more than 30 days in arrears will be suspended until such time as it is brought current.
- A $100 reactivation charge will be assessed.
- Accounts more than 60 days in arrears will be deleted and all of the data will be lost.