Currently, we do not accept ports of phone numbers into On Call Central. However, this generally isn't necessary or desirable in the first place. Generally, users want to port numbers to us because they want to continue using a phone number they have used for several years. If that's the case, simply forward that phone number to your On Call Central account, and we will receive the phone traffic. Your patients can continue to use the phone number you have used for years, and you will retain control of the phone number, which benefits you in the long run.
Articles in this section
- Can I port a phone number to On Call Central?
- What do I do if I am still receiving messages or notifications when my phones are no longer forwarded to On Call Central?
- Can On Call Central help me to forward or unforward my phones?
- When I Call On Call Central, I Get The Patient Greeting. Why?
- Can On Call Central Remotely Forward Phones for Me?
- How To Forward Your Phones To On Call Central