Most of our customers choose to not inform patients of which provider is on call at a given time. In the event that you do wish to inform callers of which provider is currently on call please following these steps:
- Begin by logging into your online account
- Go to Settings, located in the upper right corner of the page
- Go to Account Properties
- There you will see an option that allows you to announce to the patients which provider is on call
- This setting defaults to abstain from notifying callers of the on call provider
- Edit this setting to enable the caller to know which provider is on call
In the event that more than one provider is on call, and you wish to lend patients the option of choosing which provider they are contacting you will need to submit a support ticket with the intent of altering your voice menu options.