- Login to your account online
- Click Schedule, then click departments
- For the department in which you want to set the call schedule, drag the name of the provider on the left onto the shift for which you'd like that person to be on call.
- The system will assume that person is on call from that day until the end of time UNTIL another person is explicitly placed onto the call schedule after that.
This means that if you set call by the week you can put someone onto Monday and they’ll stay on call until you put someone on the schedule for the next Monday. You don’t have to physically drag them onto each day (although you can).
- Once the schedule is set, you can break from the normal shift pattern and make exceptions. For example, if I have a small 2-hour window that I'm going to be at my daughter's dance recital on Friday and I want to place a different provider on call during that time I would have to set an exception because it doesn't fall into the category of a typical shift that can be done by drag and dropping a name onto the call schedule.