On Call Central’s first interaction with a message or call occurs when the call is forwarded by the phone company and is received by our software. In other words, we receive calls by the phone company pushing them to us, but we are unable to pull them from the company. There are not many steps we can take to help you forward or unforward your phones, and if you find yourself having trouble doing this your telephone provider will be much more helpful in resolving the issue than we can be.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I am still receiving messages or notifications when my phones are no longer forwarded to On Call Central?
- Can On Call Central help me to forward or unforward my phones?
- When I Call On Call Central, I Get The Patient Greeting. Why?
- Can On Call Central Remotely Forward Phones for Me?
- How To Forward Your Phones To On Call Central