If you have forgotten your username and are not your On Call Central account’s admin, please follow the steps below to reset your username.
- Speak with your account admin and ask them to reset your username.
- Begin by accessing your online account.
- Go to settings in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Go to manage users. This is where your admin can edit the username of specific providers within the account.
A provider username can also be reset using our mobile app if you have touch ID access through the mobile app.
- Enter the mobile app using your touch ID or pin.
- Click on the three bars menu on the left upper screen
- Scroll down and select account settings to change your username.
If you are the account admin and have forgotten your username please open a support ticket and we will assist you in resetting your username.
Article is closed for comments.