In either of these cases our system allows you to reset your password by following the steps below:
- Go to your online account using your account-specific URL.
- Once you have reached your On Call Central page, click on the link below the normal username and password boxes.
- Follow the link and the prompt to reset your password. You will need the email associated with the account to complete this process.
The Admin of the account can also help you to reset your password.
- Have the admin log into their account.
- Go to settings
- Go to manage users. From this point the admin is able to reset any passwords for all associated provider accounts. Be sure to click update once the desired changes have been made.
A provider password can also be reset using our mobile app if you have touch ID access through the mobile app.
- Enter the mobile app using your touch ID or pin.
- Click on the three bars menu on the left upper screen.
- Scroll down and select account settings to change your username or password.
If none of these approaches work, please submit a support ticket and we will happily do all we can to assist you.